Sunday, November 5



Waheguru je ke fateh!

*Happy*Guru*Nanak*Dev*Ji's*Gurpurab!!!
As you probabaly know, today is Guru Nanak Dev Ji's birthday! I'm sure there'll be plenty of celebration today at the gurdwaras. My family and I already went this morning to beat the rush, and there already was hardly any parking space.

Another thing that happened today is issue #2 of the SikhSpeak magazine came out. Personally, I think it looks awesome. If you haven't already, I suggest you sign up to the e-magazine, because it's definitely worth a read, whether you are a Sikh or not. This month has alot of great features on Guru Nanak, which is kinda nice.

Okay, I have a bunch of stuff here on Guru Nanak for the few people who visit my blog (you may not comment, but I know you're out there!). I found several cool animated videos. The first one I think is neato mosqito, even though I couldn't hear anything cuz my sister unplugged the volume. The second one I couldn't watch but I found it on sikhsangat and the reviews were good, so it must be worth a watch. And the third one is actually an e-greeting, but that's okay (lol). :P


"There is no Hindu, there is no Muslim" - We are all ONE!!!
Well that's all I have time for right now... but I'll be back! Fateh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj, the king of kings, the saint of saints and the saviour of the world.

wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

FaujKaur said...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ke Fate

Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji!

I just wanted to let you know, I was reading some of your articles on your blog few weeks ago, and I came across the blog entry on the story book by children: Sakhian:A Collection of short stories written by children and youth, and well I purchased the book, and I must say it's is beautifully put together, and I think everyone should buy one. I'm sending one to my nephew, because I think children can definately benefit from the book. Thanks for posting the info up!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Pogo said...

Firstly, thanks everyone for the comments. Mr.Singh, I'm glad you came across my blog - I hope you liked the post on Guru Nanak!

Sikhspeak: Of course! Like you said, we're a team now. ;)

Faujkaur: I'm so glad you bought a book, and I'm really glad you liked it! Just so you know, we are working on another book, but this time without the contest (I don't know if I mentioned this on that post) and this time we're going to try to get more stories than ever - as you can see, the book is not very big. Anyways, I really appreciate the comments!

Take care, everyone!